The Future of AI in Customer Service:
Peter Dorrington of Xmplify speaks with three internationally recognized experts in the field of Artificial Intelligence about what the future holds for AI and Customer Service.
The discussion covers:
- The current state of AI in Customer Service
- The importance of empathy in customer service and the role of AI
- What the future holds for AI, and
- What we should be thinking about today, ahead of an AI-enabled tomorrow.
Joining Peter are:
- Dr. Fatmah Boathman – Founder & Board President, Artificial Intelligence Society of Saudi Arabia
- Dr. Bertie Müller – Senior Lecturer in Computer Science at Swansea University
- Amanda Halpin – Solution Lead for Digital AI in Genesys
The research report ‘Empathy in Customer Service: A Consumer Survey and Practical Guide’ mentioned in the video can be downloaded from: www.genesys.com/en-gb/resources/empathy-in-customer-service-consumer-survey-and-guide